- 28 years in residential new home construction. "If you canít build one, how can you inspect it?"
- Level 2 certified thermographer for infrared inspections through "itc"
- Micro certified for mold
- IAC2 certified for mold, air quality, radon sampling/protocol.
- NAARPI certified for rental property inspections/assessments.
- Discounted termite
inspection offered with home inspection.
- 5 star rated with Service Magic
- Proud supporter of the Womenís Council of Realtors.
- Member of the Chamber Of Commerce.
We know buying a home is difficult. Sometimes your judgment
is clouded by the fact that you just fell in love with
everything about the house your trying to buy. That's why you need the house
evaluated by a 3rd party, a professional in
inspections. That would be Advanced Home Inspections.
months home inspection special"
- President of
the Southern Nevada Chapter of InterNACHI (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors)
The largest home inspection organization in
misconception that all home inspectors are the
same. Very few of us actually have a residential
construction background. I worked for the largest luxury home builder
in America with countless awards for homeowner satisfaction before becoming a home inspector. Who better to inspect a home than someone with
Gordy Zorn Co-Owner